Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Let’s Talk CSR .. Experimenting with Blogging for MSU AP&CC Program


I’m a public relations representative with BA degree in Translations in the Fields of English Language. Works for Saudi Aramco ( Oil & Gas industry).  This blog is actually my first attempt to get into the blogosphere (never browse one... let alone being a blogger!) To be frank about it – this is part of a certification program that I’m doing in Advance Public Relations & Communication by MSU. So, I’m kind of "forced" to do it in order to pass! On the other hand, I have tried to take more of a positive approach when crating this blog. Well,   SCR is my passion and PR is my profession and I have always found it interesting to try to identify similarities and differences between these two disciplines. So let’s all have a CSR talk where we share and discuss CSR topics and link them to PR & Communication, at least until I finish my MSU program in 16 weeks from now ;-) By the way, this task is supposed to provide me with a better understanding of different types of writing styles (writing for traditional media vs. social media) and hopefully will eventually help me in developing better corporate messaging and storytelling techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment